To view the current Bailiwick Investments Informational Film please press play below:
Bailiwick Investments Limited (''The Company'') is a Guernsey authorised closed-ended investment company which has been established with the objective of attaining long term capital growth through a diversified portfolio of investments. The investments are principally made in businesses, property and assets which are situated in, registered, headquartered or managed from the established financial centres of Guernsey and Jersey.
The Company offers a diversified investment portfolio including:
- 100% equity holding of the property holding companies and 42% equity holding in the operating subsidiaries of ASG Group Limited in Guernsey, a 41,000sq.ft modern aircraft hangar offering a range of aeronautical services including aircraft maintenance and servicing, avionics support, aircraft handling and hangarage;
- 49% equity holding in Prospero Facilities Services Limited, a premier supplier of integrated facility management and fit out services to blue chip clients;
- 40.94% equity holding in Sandpiper CI which is one of the largest private companies in the Channel Islands operating food, retail and franchise operations;
- 36% equity holding in Jacksons CI Group through Ravenscroft Investments PCC Limited. Jacksons CI Group is regarded as the Channel Island's leading motor dealership company. The Group includes Jacksons and Motor Mall dealerships in Guernsey and Jersey, Trinity Tyres in Jersey and St. Martin's Tyres in Guernsey;
- 24.1% equity holding in Oatlands Village in Guernsey;
- 29% equity holding in Guernsey Recycling Group. Guernsey Recycling Group was formed in 2015 following the merger of Guernsey Recycling Ltd and Island Waste Limited. Guernsey Recycling Group operates over three sites in Guernsey: Bulwer Avenue, Les Monmains Estate and North Quay, St. Sampson;
- 25% equity holding in Acorn Finance Group, a market-leading Jersey based asset and consumer finance business with a lending book of £35.6 million;
- 14% equity holding in MitonOptimal Group;
- Nelson House, Admiral Park, Guernsey, a 20,000sqft retail warehouse, fully tenanted on long leases;
- 14.6% equity holding in The International Stock Exchange;
- Other shareholdings include Jersey Electricity;
The independent Board of Bailiwick Investments Limited comprises of 3 members; David Lowe OBE, John Henwood MBE and Sir Geoffrey Rowland QC.
Please note that all information on Bailiwick Investments Limited is available on the CISE website.